[GLLUG] Possible alternate meeting site

Matt Harrison matt.harrison82 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:16:06 EDT 2011

This may just be me, but I think you might be thinking a bit too much
into it.  More than likely it is just some douche bag who is going
through and reporting posts that they think don't fit....I would
seriously doubt it has anything to do with someone being anti-Linux.

Now, as for the subject at hand....so it Thursday confirmed for Coffee
and Friends?