[GLLUG] Possible alternate meeting site

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Mon Aug 1 22:42:47 EDT 2011

A GLLUG Facebook page is a great idea.  If GLUUG is to advertise itself then
all avenues should be explored.  A 'services' entry on Craigslist will
be looked
at by people skimming for things, which is different from Facebook.  Both
should be investigated.

In the case of Craigslist, they use user feedback and basically depend on it
for their actions.  Alerting them that someone is wrongly flagging GLUUG
would be a good thing.  They have the power to not remove things if they
see a pattern of abuse of flagging.

--STeve Andre'

-