[GLLUG] Possible alternate meeting site

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Tue Aug 2 11:37:46 EDT 2011

I like the idea of moving our meeting place to Coffee and Friends.

I say we plan on OFFICIALLY meeting there this Thursday.  If it goes
well and everyone likes it, I'll change the website to reflect the new
location.

If there are any strong dissenting votes or reasons why we should not do
this, then that needs to get posted here ASAP.  Otherwise, we meet at
Coffee and Friends this Thursday.  I'll try to stop by there today or
tomorrow to talk to someone about it.

Stan