[GLLUG] Possible alternate meeting site

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Aug 2 17:17:43 EDT 2011

On 8/2/11 5:11 PM, Bryan Laur wrote:
> I am up for retrying it.
>
> Where was the channel in the past?
>
> I'll suggest either #lansing or #gllug on lug.mtu.edu's server.
> Course, I am biased.. but there are two successful very university lug
> channels on there right now. (#mtu and #nmu)

In the past it was on freenode.  I think there's still a #gllug channel
there, but it belongs to the Greater London Linux User's Group.

You're free to start it up and see if it goes anywhere.  Just saying, we
did this in the past and it didn't prove to be useful.  You're welcome
to retread the same path and see if it comes out in the same place now.

Clay