[GLLUG] New meeting location

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Aug 5 13:07:26 EDT 2011

On 8/5/11 12:48 PM, Marr wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 August 2011 20:18:59 Stan Mortel wrote:
>> So, by personal edict, the meeting for this Thursday is now moved to The
>> Coffee and Friends Cafe, at 5100 Marsh Road, Okemos.
> So, to any/all who made the meeting, how did the new place work out?
>
> (I was hoping to be there myself, but got otherwise detained.)

I found it to be a vast improvement over Gone Wired.  They had air
conditioning, the men's room didn't have any broken fixtures, the decor
wasn't provided by graffiti, and you could conduct a conversation
without competing with a horn section.

Their food options are limited, but there are restaurants within walking
distance.

Clay