[GLLUG] Fwd: Meeting -- August 18

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 21:51:00 EDT 2011

Hi, Troy,
I didn't get this message until 9PM. Meeting is usually over by then.
the coffee shop is in Central Park Place in Okemos at the corner of Marsh Road and Central Park Place -- at the north east corner of Meridian Mall.
By all means come to one of the meetings. Somebody will be able to give you advice, suggestions, and maybe even a solution.

Frank