[GLLUG] uzbl

Ben Chavez ebcha1974 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:30:51 EST 2011

Latelly I have been using w3m because it comes pre installed in the
majority of distros I have been playing with. I use Lynx at work because
is the only text base browser I found available for windows XP, and I am
happy with it. If all you want to do is read web sites is pretty good.

I actually feel pretty good owning and carrying around an old peace of
hardware that still get the job done. My Thinkpad T41 refuse to died and
with the latest upgrade to kernel 3.xx works even better. I should
mention that LXDE is fantastic too (now available for the BSD community).

Good luck!