[GLLUG] New to FreeBSD

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:58:23 EST 2011

Yup. +2 ;-)

When beginning with *BSD, I tell people that their first installation or
two is going to be a throw-away, and that for learning purposes, just
creating one partition, 'a' lets you concentrate on learning about the
OS and not having to worry about carving the disk up.  This is not to
be used on a real system, but why make things harder than needed?

--STeve Andre'