[GLLUG] FYI: Position Posting -- SuSE Linux SysAdmin

Frank Dolinar frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 20:18:23 EST 2011

A friend sent this down the wire yesterday...

I am looking for a Sr. Suse Linux Administrator for my Direct client in
Lebanon OH.  I noticed that you have this expereince and realize that
you may not be looking for a change at this time, but maybe someone you
know is interested and perhaps you could forward this to them.

The role is for a Sr. Suse Linux Administrator with expertise around the
Suse Xen products. The consultant must have strong knowledge with LAMP
(Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Php) and strong Perl scripting, shell
scripting, Python, C++, javascript and command lines utilities.

This is a 6 month position and starts around February 7, 2011. I can pay
$60 / hr on a C2C for this role and hope that you or maybe someone you
know might be interested.

If so, Please send me an updated resume in word doc format and I will
call to discuss.

Best Regards,

Mary O'Connor
Sr. Recruiter