[GLLUG] Home Wireless Network

Bryan Laur bjlaur at mtu.edu
Sat Jan 1 05:21:38 EST 2011

Frank,

I see you have comcast. I've a similar issue in the past at my
grandfather's house.

In my case, the issue was caused by the fact that the modem gets locked
to the mac address of the router.

Try resetting the router. This involves holding the reset button on the
back for a number of seconds. (power cycling is not enough).

Hope this helps,
Bryan