[GLLUG] 775 Motherboard bad?

Phil Smith smithp67 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 16:32:37 EST 2011

Hi, I have been working afternoons, so I haven't been able to attend the meetings.

I have a computer that just up and quit.

I have the motherboard boxed up with the original disc and manual.

Is there anyone on the list who can take a bare 775 motherboard and test it for me?

I dont have the extra parts to test it myself.

It is a Gigabyte GA-945GZM-S2 which I really like.  For some reason this motherboard is much more expensive now than when I originally bought it.

I don't see any bulged capacitors.

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks,

Phil Smyth