[GLLUG] Meeting Location Discussion

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:30:43 EST 2011

At last night's meeting, at least a couple of us were saying that the
Chapbook Cafe (in Schuler Books) doesn't have what we want in a meeting
location.  According to one of the waiters, they no longer provide wifi
access.  There aren't even any electrical outlets except in the one
corner of the Chapbook Cafe.  It's not a good place for presentations.

I suggest we look for somewhere new to meet.  Gone Wired is satisfactory
except when it's hot outside.  Does anyone else have any suggestions for
good places to meet?  People said the library was too quiet or sterile
or something, but we had more people at meetings there than we usually
do in the Chapbook Cafe.  Bell's Pizza is the same as Gone Wired, with
the Chapbook Cafe's problem of too few electrical outlets.

I say we go back to Gone Wired until we come up with a better place,
unless we come up with one soon.  What do the rest of you think?
--

                                Chick