[GLLUG] GLLUG Ad, Take 1

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Fri Jul 22 15:14:34 EDT 2011

Chick,

The only comment I would make is to think about rephrasing the first
sentence to accentuate the positive aspects of Linux rather than
focusing on the negative aspects of some "other" OS.

I'd say something about the "having to pay attention" part, since most
of us would be in trouble there, but then that would be two comments, so
I won't.   ;-)

Stan