[GLLUG] GLLUG Ad, Take 1

Robert Roosa roosar at lcc.edu
Fri Jul 22 15:44:19 EDT 2011

I agree. I have had this same experience in the past when even asking
friends, family, etc. "Hey, want to try a new operating system?--how
about Linux?" They look at me with blank stares and say something like
"I already have Firefox"...

Also, whenever I help people fix their Windows systems, 90% of the time
they haven't paid any attention to updating AV, anti-spy, and cleaning
the registry, so I think that the ad should really hit on NO MAINTENANCE
NEEDED point (as I believe ext4 doesn't really even need defraging).

Roberto