[GLLUG] Missing Ad?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 23:14:56 EDT 2011

I still can't see the Craigslist ad I posted today, although I see
several in the computer services section posted later today than mine.
When I log in, it says the ad is active, but I don't know if anyone can
see it.  Would someone please check and let the rest of the list know if
you can see it, so that we don't get dozens of such reports to the list?
  The title is "FREE Linux Help" and you should be able to find it by
clicking on "computer" under "Services" at

http://lansing.craigslist.org

Thanks.
--

                                Chick