[GLLUG] Possible alternate meeting site

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Jul 29 21:51:44 EDT 2011

On 7/29/11 8:49 PM, Matt Harrison wrote:
> Funny you should mention it....I was planning on attending my first
> meeting next Thursday....I liked the idea of Gone Wired because it was
> literally 10 minutes from my house.....Okemos is a bit further away,
> but I suppose it wouldn't be horrible.  Can I ask what has fallen out
> of favor with GWC?
The same reason we've left the other two times:

* They don't have AC
* Their environment is too loud for conversation

I also don't care for the fact that they've never really done much
facilities improvements. The exposed wiring on the ceiling is a turn
off, and I don't care a lot for the fact that their idea of decorating
is to hire a tagger to hit their walls.

Clay