[GLLUG] SEMCO SIG-Linux June meeting reminder

Michael Rudas audiotech50 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 09:21:08 EDT 2011

***  SEMCO SIG-Linux meeting reminder  ***

My June topic is "The Dynamic Duo: PartEd Magic & Clonezilla".
Narrowing in on two of the tool CDs I discussed a few months ago, I
will show how they can be used to make your system easier to back up
and maintain--as well as being used to prep a Windows system to
dual-boot Linux.  This presentation is part of my series "Data
Management in the Terabyte Age".
http://www.Clonezilla.org
http://www.PartedMagic.com

My July topic will be "Pinguy OS--an Ubuntu derivative for everyone".
It's an end-to-end presentation on why the software-rich Pinguy distro
is appropriate for users new to Linux as well as experienced Linux
users--even more so than the Ubuntu and Mint distros that it's based
on.
http://www.PinguyOS.com

~~ Michael Rudas
   My home page: http://MRudas.2Ya.com