[GLLUG] Penguicon Party Room

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Mar 26 19:01:41 EDT 2011

On 3/26/11 6:59 PM, Chick Tower wrote:
> Is there going to be a GLLUG party room this year at Penguicon?  I
> don't recall hearing anything about one, and there doesn't seem to be
> any mention of one in my GMail archives.
I have reserved the room.  Jeff is arranging the beer, which will be
awesome.  With some good fortune there will be beer cups with a Zordio logo.

We still haven't arranged for the women.  But in the past we've found
that handing out free beer tends to bring in the ones that we want to
talk to anyway.

Clay