[GLLUG] Distro Question

Patrick TenHoopen ptenhoopen at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 13:06:05 EDT 2011

I use the following:

openSUSE on home desktop and MythTV/home server.
Linux Mint Debian Edition on home laptop.  Used to be Lubuntu (too limited for me), Fedora before that (good but trying something different), and Vector before that (also good).

SUSE Linux Enterprise Edition on work desktop and laptop (by choice!).

For the West Michigan Linux Users' Group, I've tested/demoed Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Lubuntu, Saybayon, and many others.

I've been more of a SUSE fan but I try different ones frequently in VMs.