[GLLUG] Next Meeting

Karl Schuttler karl.schuttler at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:00:33 EDT 2011

Fidel,

Generally, GLLUG meetings are a social meeting in which members come
to get some food or drink and discuss various topics, most centrally
GNU/Linux and Open Source. Occasionally, talks on Linux/Open Source
software are given, often in the form of a tutorial. Meeting
participants help troubleshoot problems others may be having, and give
suggestions of software for others to try. Additionally, special
events that GLLUG might either participate in or host are discussed.

Karl