[GLLUG] Flaga Freebies

Tom Schouten tom at zwizwa.be
Sat Nov 5 10:40:10 EDT 2011

Hi All,

This was posted on the lansing hacker space list.
Note that this needs quick action.

I'm going to make one distribution run.
I made a google docs spread sheet for this.
Please edit it appropriately if you want something.

Depending on the interest, I might need someone with a big car or truck to help too ;)

Cheers,
Tom