[GLLUG] need some advice

Benny Crampton crampton.jennifer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:59:09 EST 2011

LW's month-long training class at the beginning of your employment
will cover most all of the stuff you *need*. If you've already been
offered a position and 1) are already familiar with the CLI, 2) are
familiar with Linux in general, and 3) want to look at things that
would augment the training instead, I'd recommend becoming familiar
with Php, perl, and bash scripting.

What distros do you have experience with?

--benny