[GLLUG] Question regarding filesystems

Taylor Burke tburke1192 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:40:45 EST 2011

I've got a server in my posession that is soon going to be a
fileserver, and I'm planning on doing as secure an install as I can
possibly manage. This includes BIOS security, bootloader security,
encrypted filesystems, etc. Now, my question: I've always used ext*
filesystems since I started using Linux. Because of this I know next
to nothing about other filesystems, and I was wondering if there is
one that would work best for a secure installation, or if it even
makes a difference. I need something that's fast, reliable, and
secure, as well as supported by Arch Linux
(https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Beginners%27_Guide#Creating_filesystems_.28general_information.29).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Taylor Burke