[GLLUG] Little help please

Ben Chavez ebcha1974 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:58:50 EST 2011

Hi Linux Users.
I would appreciate an advice, my problem started when I was trying to add my
user to a new group. The command I issued was usermod -G groupname username.
However the usermod -G removed my user from the all other groups I was in,
as result when I type my login info I am not able to access anything. I
would like to issue the command again but I am not sure what is the syntax I
should be typing to gain full access to everything again.
I will appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.