[GLLUG] Tutor Needed - $$

spartanfan316 at juno.com spartanfan316 at juno.com
Mon Sep 5 00:42:06 EDT 2011

Hello group,

My name is Josh. I am looking for an individual to assist in tutoring me in an incident response class. The class involves analyzing network packet captures (wireshark) and some linux work IR work. Karl had previously helped me out last semester; however I recall that he was getting ready to start a new job out east.

Wondering if anyone else might be interested. I'm looking for someone who might be able to assist when I get stuck and proof read assignments.

I live in the mid-michigan area and would be willing to travel some for help.

-Josh