[GLLUG] Software Freedom day ?

Chris Fritz fritzc at poweronlansing.com
Thu Sep 15 06:08:55 EDT 2011

We could host something at Power On. We're a tech support and learning
center at 114 W. Allegan downtown. I've been wanting to come to a
Linux Users Group meeting for a while, but I work during that time and
haven't been able to get off yet - this would be a good chance to
bring the Linux party to me. :-)

What did y'all have in mind to celebrate? At the very least, we could
have some snacks, maybe order pizza, then perhaps head down to MBC or
something afterwards for some brews? Any ideas?

Chris Fritz

On Wednesday, September 14, 2011, Ben Chavez <ebcha1974 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> So I was reading something about a worlds software freedom day on Saturday
17th (See Link), Any events near by?
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

Best Regards,

Chris Fritz