[GLLUG] Analysis of viruses on commercial operating systems

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Sep 18 06:08:17 EDT 2011

On 09/18/2011 02:34 AM, Taylor wrote:
> ...What? No. I was aware of that article, but it didn't have all of the information I needed. Trust me, that was the FIRST place I looked.
I found the blog that I'd had in mind: http://asert.arbornetworks.com/

That's our threat analysis team's blog.  Fun stuff, and internally they
give some really great presentations on emerging threats and threat
analysis techniques.  Unfortunately, what happens in ASERT stays in
ASERT, or at least in Arbor.  But there's plenty of good reading in
there focused on malware.

Clay