[GLLUG] Spare laptop

Jordan Robison jordan.robison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:49:30 EDT 2012

Hello All,

I know it has been a while since I and spoke. ( Yes I am still alive) I am
in need of a favor and thought I would ask anyone you to be able to help
me/my friend out.

The issue is my good friend had water spilled on her mac book and now she
is with out a laptop. I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a
spare one they are willing to part with. She is going to MSU and her
projects/homework is starting to stack up. If anyone is willing to help her
please contact me. We both will be happy.

--
Jordan Robison