[GLLUG] Problem....

Troy w8tcc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 14:02:27 EST 2012

Hi. Name is Troy. I am a ham radio operator and I run Ubuntu 12.04. I have a 2 meter radio. Icon ic-880h. The free programming software is written initially for Windows. I am successfully running it in wine. I also have a USB cable that has successfully functioned on a windows computer.

My problem is, I need a com port number between 1 and 256. I have tried everything to give a proper number to the USB port. How do I find a number, short of going through all 255 different numbers.

Thank you, 73 de w8tcc, Troy

Sent from my iPhone