[GLLUG] Wide-screen Monitors

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:02:17 EST 2012

Since the monitor screen measures 14.5" x 9", that's what I'm using,
Peter.  Thanks to everyone for their help.  I can't believe how crisp
the text looks now, even though it's smaller.  It's very legible.  I
don't think images on websites are stretched sideways any more, either,
although my wallpaper seems to be.  It turns out this $30 investment is
better than I had thought.

                                Chick