[GLLUG] power supply

Chris Fritz fritzc at poweronlansing.com
Fri Feb 3 17:00:40 EST 2012

I'll trade you your bad one for a good one. We have some educational
machines in here that don't work for one reason or another, but they have a
lot of good parts. We just use them for people to take a machine apart,
risk-free and see how a computer's put together, practice identifying
parts, and also practice adding and removing components - so it doesn't
really need to have a working power supply (just an intact one). I have a
power supply tester in here that you can use to make sure the power supply
you pick out isn't one of the defective parts. Address is in the
signature, hours
are here <http://poweronlansing.com/contact/> if you're interested.

Chris Fritz
*Founder & CEO
Power On, LLC
poweronlansing.com
(517) 798-6098
114 W. Allegan, Lansing, MI
48933<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=114+W.+Allegan,+Lansing,+MI+48933>
*

*If you enjoy working with us, let your friends know *
*by **liking us on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Power-On/181028965285517>or
tweeting
us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/poweronlansing>. *
*If there's an area where we can improve, let us
know<https://docs.google.com/a/poweronlansing.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHJXcVhfTkMza1BpV0RkODEyNFdHbkE6MQ#gid=0>
.*