[GLLUG] linux pim

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Sat Feb 18 12:32:48 EST 2012

What you are describing is a calendar reminder, something that efficient
pim does.

I have 6 date reminders for my contacts, birthday, anniversary and 4
user defined.

I am using free pascal to code the app.

I am just about done with the contacts portion.  Thought of something
else to add this morning so will do that and test it out.