[GLLUG] linux pim

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 21:03:55 EST 2012

I'd expect import from as many different software tools as possible.
For example, I don't use Outlook to keep track of information. Most of that is in my local copy of Thunderbird.

As a further idea, I'd like to see a feature that gives me a reminder (with some lead time) on family and friends birthdays and anniversaries, and some indication of needed lead time (manually entered) for each case where a package needs to be physically sent to the recipient.

Related to that is a reminder to self for article or documentation deadlines, or when I have tickets to a concert on a day/evening when a meeting is normally scheduled (like GLLUG's Thursday meetings).

These ideas are not "must have" but would certainly be in the category of "nice to have".

Thanks,
Frank