[GLLUG] Tonight's Meeting

Marr wm33 at att.net
Thu Feb 23 14:58:52 EST 2012

On Thursday 23 February 2012 13:43:05 Chick Tower wrote:
> Just in case anyone is wondering if anyone else will be at tonight's
> meeting, I plan to be there despite the weather.

Just my luck. The first time I plan to attend a meeting in a few months and
Mother Nature makes it so the turnout will probably be lower. :^/

I still plan to attend, but might have to make an early exit if the snow
starts flying too "fast 'n' furiously".

Nevertheless, hoping to see some fellow GLLUGers tonight....

P.S. For anyone interested in microcontrollers, I'll be bringing a couple of
small PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) that I recently had fabricated using
Sparkfun's BatchPCB service.

Regards,
Bill Marr