[GLLUG] SRWare Iron - The Browser of the Future

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:25:55 EST 2012

I was reading a blog post on the five least-annoying browsers yesterday,
and glancing through the comments I saw Iron mentioned, which appears to
be a fork of Chromium with Google's privacy-invading features removed.
Unfortunately, its Linux packages seem to be limited to .rpm's and
.deb's, and a quick perusal doesn't indicate where the source files are,
but I've included a link to the website if anyone else is interested.
--

                                Chick

http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php