[GLLUG] FW: Flaga Freebies

Flaga, Michael Mike.Flaga at tnsi.com
Thu Jan 12 16:25:17 EST 2012

Some of you may recall from just before the holidays.  I posted that I have many Cisco 831, V.92 modems and such to give away.
Well, they are now free from inventory control.

We created a google spread sheet to track the qty of requesters.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_ebQm4PSl_dGkwbXIwOEVjLVhMZ0pVY1V0WGk1dGc#gid=0

If persons would like some I can bring a crate of them to the regularly scheduled meeting this Thursdays from 6:30 - 9:00 pm. - currently at The Coffee & Friends Cafe, 5100 Marsh Rd. in Okemos.

Assuming the meeting is still there.

Michael P. Flaga, michael at flaga.net<mailto:michael at flaga.net>

Michael P. Flaga
Director of Systems
Transaction Network Services, Inc.
3101 Technology Blvd., Ste. C.
Lansing, MI 48910-8356
Office:(517) 336-1836 Cell:(517)281-7323
mflaga at tnsi.com<blocked::mailto:mflaga at tnsi.com>

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.