[GLLUG] rootfs is filling up

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:05:00 EST 2012

Have you checked on the Arch Fora (plural of forum), Taylor, or
submitted your question there?

Without knowing what you have installed, it's hard to say if it's taking
up more space than usual.  But please don't post a list of what packages
you have installed.

Did you just copy over the old installation to the new one?  I see that
they take up the same space, 7.4GB.

Is /var taking up a lot of space?  You can check each of the top-level
directories with du -h --max-depth=1 /, if I recall correctly.

                                Chick