[GLLUG] Free hardware from an e-recycling event

Chris Fritz fritzc at poweronlansing.com
Mon Jan 23 14:05:48 EST 2012

You're definitely free to bring your own old hardware. The only caveat is
that we're not accepting hardware from organizations, only individuals, and
we'll only take a few pieces of equipment per individual. The reason for
this is it's the first time we've organized an e-recycling event and we
don't want to get way more stuff than we have the capacity to refurbish or
properly recycle.

The address for the church is 1007 Kimberly Drive, Lansing, MI 48912-4811.
Sorry about the confusion!

Chris Fritz*
*