[GLLUG] Free hardware from an e-recycling event

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 09:30:56 EST 2012

Hi, everyone,
Just for the record, the city of East Lansing does a similar recycling that includes, but is not limited to, electronics & computers. Usually scheduled in May, I believe. Last year it was held in the parking lot of the office building on the east side of Abbot Road just north of Saginaw .
For additional details see: http://www.cityofeastlansing.com/projectpride/

Frank