[GLLUG] Tonight's meeting at Schuler Books at Eastwood Town Centre

Stanley Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Thu Jul 5 13:26:21 EDT 2012

OK.  The Blue Gill Grill may not have wifi tonight.  They are having it
worked on now.  However, they were quite willing to get us set up there
with a private table in a (relatively) quiet area.  Also, there is a bus
stop close by, on Marsh Rd. just south of Lake Lansing Rd.

So, for tonight, let's meet at Schuler Books and jointly decide on where
to meet for the near future.

All in favor?

It would ease my mind if the group regulars replied so I know this is
getting to the right people.  You know who you are!

Stan