[GLLUG] Raspberry Pi

Marr wm33 at att.net
Fri Jul 6 17:42:48 EDT 2012

On Friday 06 July 2012 13:49:40 Charles Ulrich wrote:
> I've had it for a couple weeks now. The main things I like about it
> are:

Thanks for the info, Charles -- much appreciated!

I'm sure that I'll be getting one of these in the future. I don't have any
specific project in mind, but it sounds like it's well worth investigating.

Looks like Newark.com (a.k.a. 'Farnell' a.k.a. 'Element14') is the only U.S.
supplier (?) and they say "will be opening to general Raspberry Pi orders mid
July" so I guess I'll have to wait a bit.

Regards,
Bill