[GLLUG] GLLUG Meeting -- 2012 July 19

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 00:13:38 EDT 2012

I stopped by the cafe in the Schuler Book Store in Meridian Mall this evening and determined that they have electrical outlets at three separate locations. One of those, near the fireplace, actually has two outlets. Either way you count it, that's more outlets than anywhere else we've been lately.

I'll be calling in the morning to talk with the cafe's manager and to make a reservation for a couple of tables near the fireplace. The guy who was working there this evening wasn't sure he had the authority to accept a reservation for a specific table.