[GLLUG] UPS trouble

Peter Christenson pac1.mi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:56:04 EDT 2012

sorry Clay didn't mean to just send this to just you.

although I don't post here much. I can tell you from personal experience.
go with a new beaker, if you trip the breaker to many times it will start
to get "soft" and trip under less load. I have fried 3 20amp breakers do to
tripping them. on the last one I tested the trip load on it from trip 1 to
failure, and after about 10 trips it was down to 19.5 amps, 50 trips was
down to 16 amps. 62 trips was the failure.  don't know if this random info
helps but load balancing helps a lot!!

Peter.