[GLLUG] Introducing the mintBox

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:37:31 EDT 2012

Oh, c'mon, Aleric.  How can you question the price of a Linux box?  It
has Linux on it, so it's worth anything they ask.  How can you put a
price on freedom?

I suppose you could carry it from office to home or wherever you have a
monitor and keyboard set up.  It appears to be much more portable than a
desktop PC, and even many laptop PCs.

                                Chick