[GLLUG] Newegg: Installing Linux On Your Computer Is Basically The Same As Breaking It - The Consumerist

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Tue Jun 12 14:55:14 EDT 2012

On 2012-06-12 14:06, Chick Tower wrote:
> Time to shop somewhere else, I guess.

Pretty unfortunate that Newegg's customer support seems to be going
down the tubes.

However, Lenovo has pretty excellent customer support for their
Thinkpads and will send you an insured prepaid mailer for shipping the
computer to their service center if something goes wrong within the
warranty period. I've never had to return anything to Newegg, but I'm
pretty sure they make you pay for shipping, even if the item was DOA.

Charles