[GLLUG] [GRLUG] Linux and multiple monitors

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Tue Jun 19 22:17:55 EDT 2012

No issues here on multi-head under nouveau or nvidia drivers, but I'm the
simple case where I don't add/remove screens while x is running.  Running
under kde4, twm, and non-wm modes.  Try making an x11 conf file rather than
relying on autodetect.  It's definely better than the crappy multi-head
support in windows by any measure, but I never compared it to os-x, since
the software isn't there for me.