[GLLUG] Billing and timekeeping software

Brent W. Barker b.w.barker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:31:11 EDT 2012

I use Hamster Time Tracker, which is a time tracker for the desktop. It
supports grouping tasks into projects, but not invoicing. I imagine you
could get the hours from this, conveniently, and copy them to an
invoicing program.

A quick search on the Ubuntu Software Center also finds gnotime, which
is a time tracker integrated with an invoice system, though one of the
reviews says the invoice system is only good for short (<week) projects.

Cheers,
Brent