[GLLUG] OT: Job Opening

Mark Szidik SzidikM at mcls.org
Wed Jun 27 15:43:36 EDT 2012

I haven't gotten any responses to this job opening.   Maybe I didn't say
enough about the job.  We _are_ a Linux shop (on the server end anyway
(CentOS and FreeBSD)), and provide a lot of great benefits and perks, in
addition, we have a relaxed, friendly work atmosphere.   If interested,
please email me privately for details.

---
Mark Szidik, CIO
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Ph:800.530.9019 x117   Fax:517.492.3881
Ph:517.492.3817