[GLLUG] old linux stuff

Rodney Hampton rodney.hampton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:46:09 EDT 2012

I have some old distros (I'm talking about circa 1999-2000) and some
linux magazines from the same time.  They're in my garage but I'd love
for them to be in yours.
I also have some old keyboards, PC games (though they probably require
directX to play), cables, an old home router, cable modem, etc.  Will
let them all go for the low, low price of $0.00.

I also have an old Dell laptop (circa 2003).  No keys on the keyboard,
but it does have a wireless card and with a ps2 keyboard you are back
in business.  I think it has an old Redhat or Mandrake distro loaded.
Will fire it up shortly when I find it so I can wipe any docs I might
have on it.  May let that go for $25 OBO.

Please let me know when you want to come pick them up.

I'm in DeWitt not far from the library.