[GLLUG] CLI help

Karl Schuttler karl.schuttler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:40:26 EDT 2012

Rather than doing a zip file, sequential renaming is built into
Windows, if you can still boot into it.

In windows, you can select a whole bunch of files and press F2 to
rename. You type in a common name, and it will automatically add a
number to the common name for each photo.

If you needed to preserve the original number on the file, this
probably isn't what you're looking for.